- Compact “all in one” system ideal for all types of home.
- Ideal for both renovation projects and new builds.
- Thermira can function alongside other, traditional systems already installed in the home.
- Real savings in energy consumption; up to 75% of free energy.
- Greater energy efficiency, with lower operating costs and lower CO2 emissions than traditional systems.
- Quick and easy to install.
- External installation of equipment, so saves space inside.
- Quick start-up.
- Water pumping temperature up to 65ºC.
- Respects the environment. Does not require chimneys, smoke vent or tiresome ventilation grilles.
- Wide range of operating temperatures. Prepared to provide heat, even at extreme temperatures up to -25ºC and provide cool air at outside temperatures of up to 43ºC.
Thermira monobloc aerothermal system
Thermira Monobloc Air-to-Water Heat Pump
AEROTHERMAL SYSTEM WITH SINGLE EXTERNAL UNIT
The Thermira Monobloc air to water heat pump is a compact system in the Thermira line that provides heating and cooling solutions and generates DHW for the home.
Thermira Monobloc has an integral design and is the aerothermal line that is easiest and quickest to install. Its basic operation is the same as the rest of the aerothermal ranges: extract heat from the ambient temperature to provide up to 4 times more energy than consumption. This means it is one of the most efficient models, with an energy classification of A+++ among single-phase models with R32 refrigerant gas.
Apart from its installation alongside habitual systems such as underfloor heating or fancoils, another of its main advantages is its better performance, with a hydraulic system with standard radiators, as it can reach a water pumping temperature above the standard one of up to 65ºC. So comfort can be achieved faster.
It does not need special fittings for installation, as it does not require chimneys, gas connections or diesel tanks.
- Heating, cooling and domestic hot water.
- Prepared to operate in installations of conventional radiators, fancoils or underfloor heating.
- A+++ energy efficiency.
- Wifi connection to control the unit.
- “Monobloc” aerothermal system, without coolant line installation.
- Inverter technology, perfectly adapted to the power required. Ensures maximum comfort, while saving on consumption and extending the product’s working life.
- Runs quietly.
- Compatible with other sources of renewable energy.
- Simple installation and intuitive management.
- System categorized as Renewable Energy.
- Operates without emitting CO2.
- Uses R32 refrigerant that respects the environment.
- Compatible with ambient thermostats provided as accessories.
|MODELS||THERMIRA MONOBLOC 6M||THERMIRA MONOBLOC 8M||THERMIRA MONOBLOC 10M||THERMIRA MONOBLOC 12M||THERMIRA MONOBLOC 16M|
|Heating capacity underfloor heating||6,35 kW||8,40 kW||10 kW||12,10 kW||15,90 kW|
|Electrical consumption underfloor heating||1,28 kW||1,63 kW||2,02 kW||2,44 kW||3,53 kW|
|COP underfloor heating||4,95||5,15||4,95||4,95||4,50|
|Cooling capacity underfloor heating||6,50 kW||8,30 kW||9,90 kW||12,00 kW||14,90 kW|
|Electrical consumption underfloor heating||6,50 kW||8,30 kW||9,90 kW||12,00 kW||14,90 kW|
|EER underfloor heating||4,80||5,05||4,55||3,95||3,40|
|Heating capacity fancoil or radiators||6,30 kW||8,10 kW||10,00 kW||12,30 kW||16,00 kW|
|Electrical consumption fancoil or radiators||1,70 kW||2,10 kW||2,67 kW||3,32 kW||4,57 kW|
|COP of fancoil or radiators||3,70||3,85||3,75||3,70||3,50||Cooling capacity of fancoil or radiators||7,00 kW||7,45 kW||8,20 kW||11,50 kW||14,00 kW|
|Electrical consumption fancoil or radiators||2,33 kW||2,22 kW||2,52 kW||4,18 kW||5,60 kW|
|EER fancoil or radiators||3,00||3,35||3,25||2,75||2,50|
|Energy class. Water 55ºC||A++||A++||A++||A++||A++|
|Energy class. Water 35ºC||A+++||A+++||A+++||A+++||A+++|
|Cooling charge||1,40 kg (R32)||1,40 kg (R32)||1,40 kg (R32)||1,75 kg (R32)||1,75 kg (R32)|
|Sound pressure while heating||47,5 dB||48,5 dB||48,5 dB||53,0 dB||57,5 dB|
|Voltage||230 V~||230 V~||230 V~||230 V~||230 V ~|
|Dimensions (width x height x depth)||129x79x43 cm||138x94x53 cm||138x94x53 cm||138x94x53 cm||138x94x53 cm|
|Net weight||98 kg||121 kg||121 kg||144 kg||144 kg|
Any questions you need to resolve?