Are you familiar with the different photovoltaic installations available to save energy?
According to figures from the Spanish Electrical Network, during 2020 some 44% of energy production in Spain was generated via renewable sources of energy with different photovoltaic, hydroelectric or wind installations. This means that the year was the greenest since such figures were recorded.
Energy sustainability and efficiency in the home is a growing concern for an increasing number of people. An efficient home not only helps you to save on your energy bill but also helps to respect the environment and put a brake on climate change.
HOW CAN YOU OBTAIN ENERGY IN AN EFFICIENT AND SUSTAINABLE WAY VIA PHOTOVOLTAIC INSTALLATIONS?
The best way is to rely on a renewable source of energy such as photovoltaic. It is characterized by converting solar radiation into electricity through devices known as solar or photovoltaic panels. By this means, which is easy and 100% clean, homes may supply their own energy.
DIFFERENT TYPES OF HOUSEHOLD SOLAR OR PHOTOVOLTAIC PANELS
Since April 2019, self-consumption in Spain has been regulated by the Royal Decree no. 244 of 5 April 2019. That official document establishes the different models of self-consumption in the home and explains how each one works.
On the one hand, we have the stand-alone photovoltaic installation for electrical self-consumption, which does not allow an electrical connection to the regular distribution network. This means it is entirely self-sufficient and does not depend on any electrical network. The following are its key characteristics:
- Batteries have to be installed to allow the consumption of energy when the solar panels are not producing energy, for example on days when there is no sunshine.
- To power those batteries, more solar panels have to be installed, so costs increase.
- The working life of such batteries, which accumulate energy, is about 10 years.
photovoltaic installation connected to the network. It shares infrastructures and some types of electrical connection with the distribution network:
- In this case, during the day the energy generated by the photovoltaic system is employed and during the night the energy from the electrical network is used. Consequently, there is no total stand-alone effect but considerable savings are achieved in the electricity bill.
- It is important to point out that a photovoltaic installation with these characteristics may be with or without surpluses.
ECOMBI SOLAR, THE ONLY SYSTEM ABLE TO EXPLOIT SOLAR ENERGY AND CONVERT IT INTO HEATING FOR SELF-CONSUMPTION
Thanks to the Ecombi SOLAR storage heater, you will be able to take advantage of the surpluses in your photovoltaic installation and convert them into clean and sustainable heating. In particular, it accumulates the surplus energy in the form of heat in an intelligent way and releases it gradually as a totally free and sustainable heating method.
The generation of surpluses is concentrated at certain times of the day. At those times, many installations discharge their surplus photovoltaic production into the system but this is when Ecombi SOLAR goes to work. What is more, you can control the heating, distribution and general use of the generation via Wi-Fi, thanks to the System G Control and the free App Elnur Gabarron Wi-Fi Control.
DO YOU WANT TO SAVE ON YOUR ENERGY BILL AND OPT FOR A SUSTAINABLE METHOD?
If you choose a photovoltaic installation for your home, you take advantages of the surpluses with the Ecombi SOLAR heating for self-consumption. Ask us for more information! There’s nothing but advantages?