Oil filled inertia radiator RFE programmable digital control
RFE INERTIA RADIATOR WITH ECO THERMO FLUID, DIGITAL CONTROL WITH PROGRAMMER
- RFE thermal radiators allows numerous and easy functions for you to use different performance modes.
- RFE line permits an accurate temperature control of the room where they are installed. They offer an electronic chrono-thermostat that allows you to set the ideal temperature during the day or the night, but only when it is required.
- The use of mineral low viscosity thermal Eco-fluid also increases the overall caloric performance to the aluminium radiator giving optimum thermal transmission.
Big contact aluminium surface that provides the best heat cession, maximum caloric performance and heat dissipation by radiation and convection.
- It maintains a low external temperature which does not eliminate moisture in the air, no burns by contact and highly comfortable air ambience.
- Control is essential to minimize the consumption and electricity expenses.
- RFE thermal radiators provides you with the latest technology in control consumption, its ELECTRONIC TRIAC CONTROL OPTIMIZER manages and restricts the flow of electricity.
- These functions cover your needs and help you to have precise control in the different areas of your house: dinning room, bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom…You can create you own program depending on the use you give to each areas.
- Choice of two different sizes 580 and 430 mm.
- Flat keyboard for easy cleaning and lockable.
- Built in electronic ambient thermostat +/- 0.1ºC.
- Digital adjustable thermometer.
- Mode selector, 3 modes of operation DAY “standard”, NIGHT “temperature reduction for economic performance” and FROST PROTECTION.
- Digital display for Clock, Selected temperature, Room temperature, weekly/daily programming, Etc.
- Electronic TRIAC control optimizer. Thermal safety cut out.
- Ratings from 375 to 2000W.
- Stylish aluminium body finished in epoxy powder coating RAL 9010.
- Fitted with mains cable.
- Patented wall fixing brackets to easy the installation.
- Compatible with standard power manager RG90 offered as accessory.
- Low viscosity thermal Eco-fluid to increase the thermal transmission.
- Optional castors on request.