OIL FILLED INERTIA RADIATOR RFF DIGITAL CONTROL
RFF INERTIA RADIATOR WITH THERMAL FLUID, DIGITAL CONTROL
- The use of mineral low viscosity thermal Eco-fluid also increases the overall caloric performance to the aluminium radiator giving optimum thermal transmission.
- Big contact aluminium surface that provides the best heat cession, maximum caloric performance and heat dissipation by radiation and convection.
- Rff thermal radiators allows numerous and easy functions for you to use different performance modes.
- Normally, traditional heating solutions do not allow a precise temperature management. RFF line permits an accurate temperature control of the room where they are installed.
- Control is essential to minimize the consumption and electricity expenses.
- RFF thermal radiators provides you with the latest technology in control consumption, its ELECTRONIC TRIAC CONTROL OPTIMIZER manages and restricts the flow of electricity.
- It maintains a low external temperature which does not eliminate moisture in the air, no burns by contact and highly comfortable air ambience.
- Digital temperature selector for displaying real temperature, set up temperature, clock and other messages.
- Built in electronic ambient thermostat +/- 0.1ºC.
- Electronic TRIAC control optimizer.
- Digital adjustable thermometer.
- Three-level temperature selector: Comfort, Economy and Frost-protection.
- Flat keyboard for easy cleaning and lockable.
- Ratings from 375 to 2000W.
- Thermal safety cut out.
- Stylish aluminium body finished in epoxy powder coating RAL 9010.
- Fitted with mains cable.
- Patented wall fixing brackets to easy the installation.
- Compatible with standard power manager RG90 offered as accessory.
- Low viscosity thermal Eco-fluid to increase the thermal transmission.
- Optional castors on request.