Oil filled inertia radiator RFP analogue control
RFP INERTIA RADIATOR WITH THERMAL FLUID, ANALOGUE CONTROL
- Basic range for those who do not need a programmer but an easy analog control.
- In this sense, RFP line includes and ON-OFF switch and a build in ambient thermostat to control manually the temperature desired in every moment.
- The use of mineral low viscosity thermal Eco-fluid also increases the overall caloric performance to the aluminium radiator giving optimum thermal transmission.
- Big contact aluminium surface that provides the best heat cession, maximum caloric performance and heat dissipation by radiation and convection.
- It maintains a low external temperature which does not eliminate moisture in the air, no burns by contact and highly comfortable air ambience.
- RFP range also provides you with the latest technology in control consumption, its ELECTRONIC TRIAC CONTROL OPTIMIZER manages and restricts the flow of electricity.
- Analog temperature selector and working mode.
- Built in electronic ambient thermostat +/- 0.1ºC.
- Electronic TRIAC control optimizer.
- Three-level mode temperature selector: Comfort, Economy and Frost-protection.
- Ratings from 375W to 2000W.
- Thermal safety cut out.
- Stylish aluminium body finished in epoxy powder coating RAL 9010.
- Patented wall fixing brackets to easy the installation.
- Fitted with mains cable.
- Compatible with standard power manager RG90 offered as accessory.
- Low viscosity thermal Eco-fluid to increase the thermal transmission.
- Optional castors on request.