OIL FREE INERTIA RADIATOR RXP ANALOGUE CONTROL
RXP INERTIA RADIATOR, ANALOGUE CONTROL
- In this sense, RXP line includes and ON-OFF switch and a build in ambient thermostat to control manually the temperature desired in every moment.
- Manufactured with a steel structure, the front side is made of extruded corrugated aluminium that increase the heat cession to the room in more than a 50%. Also the upper aluminium side has been designed to re-direct the convection effect. The result is a technically superb product that provides the best efficiency in direct electric heating.
- RXP range also provides you with the latest technology in control consumption, its ELECTRONIC TRIAC CONTROL OPTIMIZER manages and restricts the flow of electricity.
- Analog temperature selector and working mode.
- Built in electronic ambient thermostat +/- 0.1ºC.
- Electronic TRIAC control optimizer.
- Three-level mode temperature selector: Comfort, Economy and Frost-protection.
- Ratings from 500W to 1500W.
- Thermal safety cut out.
- Steel body with extruded aluminium front and upper pannel finished in epoxy powder coating RAL 9010.
- Patented wall fixing brackets to easy the installation.